It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Please use this page as a guide to the resources in your program of study. These are just some of the ways I can help you with:
• Selecting databases for your assignment needs
• Finding and evaluating scholarly literature
• Narrowing down your topic and writing a literature review
• Distinguishing between primary, original studies and literature reviews
• Incorporating citations into your writing and forming a reference list
• Citation management tools (Mendeley, Zotero)